- Gateway Acre Subdivisions are located about 45 minutes away from Henderson Nevada and one hour to Las Vegas Nevada. Kingman Arizona is only 45 minutes away as well. Gateway Acres is considered to be part of the small town of Dolan Springs, Arizona. With the construction of the Future Interstate 11 interchange underway, this is a very popular area for land investments.
- Gateway Acre Subdivisions include over 40 different one mile square sections of land. In between each section is one square mile of government land giving the area a checkerboard appearance.
Most of the Gateway Acre Subdivisions are subdivided into 5 acre parcels. They are located mostly on the West side of State Highway 93 (Future Freeway 11). Utilities are not available in all areas of Gateway Acres so many people use solar power or generators if they chose to live off grid. Most haul their own water or have it delivered. You can drill a well, the water table is about 800 to 1200 feet or more.
- Currently there is a dirt road (Cottonwood Road) that gives you access to Lake Mohave approximately 18 miles from Highway 93. Here you will find great fishing for stripers, bass and catfish.
- On the East side of Highway 93 are 10 different sections of Gateway Acres Subdivisions. These are mostly near Pierce Ferry Rd and Highway 93.
- We are looking for more listings in Gateway Acres Subdivisions, if you own property here and wish to sell, please contact our office.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.